Employer: Exeter Learning Academy Trust, EX2
Job Title: Trust Administrator
Salary: Grade C: Scale Point 12 to 17 (£16,123 to £17,772: 25 hours per week term-time only – actual salary £9,958 to £10,977)
Hours: 25 Hours per week
Terms: Permanent Post
Closing date: 12 noon on 12th January 2018
Interviews: Week beginning 22nd January 2018
Exeter Learning Academy Trust (ELAT) is a partnership of schools based in Exeter. Our aim is to provide a quality education that opens up real choices for every one of our pupils, raising aspirations and helping every child to achieve their ambitions, no matter what their background. The Trust currently has four partner schools:
Alphington Primary School
Bowhill Primary School
Ide Primary School, and
St Thomas Primary School.
We are looking to appoint an experienced Administrator, to plan and deliver a comprehensive administration service and provide support to the Trust Business Manager and school leadership teams. We expect the successful candidate to make a significant individual contribution to the Trust's development,across Finance, Human Resources and Premises. The post will be based at St Thomas Primary School but there will be opportunities to work across the schools as the Trust grows and develops. If you think that you possess the necessary qualities, then we would love to hear from you. This is an exciting opportunity to support development of the Trust infrastructure, working alongside a team who are committed and passionate about achieving the best outcomes and experiences children.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate how they will:
- To work with the Business Manager and schools to develop Budget forecasts and costings.
- To process orders, requisitions and invoices and reconcile financial records.
- To manage the safe receipt and handling of cash and supporting documentation.
- To prepare pay returns and claims for grants, allowances, expenses, etc.
- Support to complete statutory and non-statutory returns in accordance with deadlines.
- A broad knowledge and practical experience of finance and office administration.
- To provide and develop support to schools for recruitment processes.
- To develop financial and human resources support across the Trust Schools.
- To liaise with all appropriate agencies and external specialist staff.
- To adhere to all safeguarding procedures and policies.
The closing date for applications is 12 noon on 16th January 2018 and interviews will be held week beginning Monday 22nd January 2018.
This post is fixed term for 18 months
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share our commitment. A DBS disclosure is required for this post and appointment will be subject to at least two references.
This is a rare and exciting chance to create and shape a developing Trust. If you are interested in joining our team, please send your competed application form to Justin Stone, CEO by clicking apply.