Employer: Exeter Learning Academy Trust, EX2
Job Title: Business Manager
Salary: Grade H: Scale Point 40 to 44 (£35,444 to £39,177: term time plus 3 weeks – actual salary £32,400 to £35,812)
Hours: 37 Hours per week
Terms: Permanent Post
Closing date: 12 noon on 12th January 2018
Interviews: Week beginning 22nd January 2018
Exeter Learning Academy Trust (ELAT) is a partnership of schools based in Exeter. Our aim is to provide a quality education that opens up real choices for every one of our pupils, raising aspirations and helping every child to achieve their ambitions, no matter what their background. The Trust currently has four partner schools:
Alphington Primary School
Bowhill Primary School
Ide Primary School, and
St Thomas Primary School.
We are looking to appoint an outstanding, experienced Business Manager, to lead our expanding Trust. This is an exciting opportunity to develop the Trust infrastructure, working alongside a team who are committed and passionate about achieving the best outcomes and experiences children.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate how they will:
- Provide high quality strategic financial planning to ensure the trust makes best possible use of its resources and is able to provide the best outcomes for its pupils.
- Lead on all matters relating to Finance, Personnel, Estates and Facilities Management over all schools.
- Lead on the design and development of systems, policies and procedures to ensure compliance.
- Be skilled in managing business change.
- Effectively manage a diverse workload.
- Have the interpersonal skills to manage relationships across schools.
The closing date for applications is 12 noon on 16th January 2018 and interviews will be held week beginning Monday 22nd January 2018.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share our commitment. A DBS disclosure is required for this post and appointment will be subject to at least two references.
This is a rare and exciting chance to create and shape a developing Trust. If you are interested in joining our team, please send your competed application form to Justin Stone, CEO by clicking apply.