Response Coordinator/Maintenance Support
Response Coordinator/Maintenance Support Due to gaining further contracts & expanding their reactive division, our client is looking to recruit a Response Coordinator to assist with the daily tasks of running the growing Response Maintenance & Glazing contracts. Previous experience within the industry is preferable.We are looking for someone whom is:Reliable, methodical, has good communication skills, a good team player, self-motivated, pays attention to detail & will be committed to join a leading company that are continuing to develop and grow. Your day-to-day duties will consist of:
- Provide accurate daily updates on outstanding & completed works to clients using in house software
- Accurate route planning with good geographical knowledge
- Managing site attendances, delivery & completion of reactive maintenance & glazing works
- Issue the relevant call outs to the engineers
- You will be the first point of contact for our client base, you must be able to liaise in a professional manner and handle any complaints/concerns in an appropriate way whilst finding the ideal solution.
- Prioritise workload in conjunction with job deadline dates
- Can take your safety & the safety of others, into consideration when making decision.
- Invoicing of completed works
- Provide quotations to clients
- Monthly reports to line manager
- You will need to be computer literate.
- Someone who has window and door fitting experience.