Systems Trainer (HR) - GBP25-30,000
Working with Line Managers and the wider HR Team, the purpose of the role is to assist with the transition and deployment of new People Management tools and processes currently being adopted by the business.
You will also support needs analysis and development/validation of guidance material with the aim that all Managers within the business will be confident with the use of new online tools.
- Needs analysis based on data management, recruitment, learning, certification, performance and other systems use by Managers in the region.
- Hands-on support, ie initially Manage transactions using the systems for Supervisors, Managers and Senior Managers, sharing knowledge and awareness.
- Build confidence and handover 'doing' to the appropriate parties.
- Develop 'expert' users and support local HR teams as 'go to' experts.
- Ensure that all Supervisors and Managers in the designated region are confident and able to use the online services.
- Escalate any change issues (access, time, IT literacy and engagement) to the Business Process Owner (BPO) and assist in developing an action plan with the training/change team in Business Transformation Project (BTP), the Head of Training Academy and local HR teams.
Skills and Experience
- Good understanding of HR systems.
- Good understanding of general HR domain.
- Track record of accuracy and interest in data management.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally & in writing, across all levels of the organisation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, demonstrating active listening skills.