Full Stack Developer
What you’ll be doing Working as a NodeJS Developer, you’ll be focused on implementing both back-end tools and client-facing platforms using modern coding frameworks and standards. The ideal candidate will be committed to delivering quality software with a strong understanding of the development practices that contribute to software quality including TDD, version control, continuous integration, code and design review.
Key responsibilities ● Implementing and enhancing tools and platforms ● ;Suggesting technologies or frameworks to solve problems ●Reviewing and contributing to technical documentation ● ;Raise, investigate and resolve problems and known errors. ● ;Participating in code reviews ● Supporting QA testers in diagnosing and solving issues
● Experience implementing web applications using NodeJS
● Confident with version control systems including Git.
● Confident using React.
●;Strong understanding of HTML and CSS.
● Familiarity with NoSQL solutions such as MongoDB.
● Ability and willingness to proactively improve ways of working and processes.
● Desire to continually grow, develop and improve.
Useful skills ● Experience working with Sails.js.
● Experience working with Webpack.
● Experience working with Redux.
● Awareness of latest developments in React 16.
● Understanding of CSSinJS frameworks.
● Experience of Continuous Integration and technology advantageous.