Security Systems Engineer /Maintenance Engineer - Alarms /CCTV
Job Title: Security Engineer
Location: Reigate, Surrey
Salary: From £27,000 - £32,000 depending on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The security engineer will have a passion for quality workmanship and customer satisfaction. The incumbent will carry out a variety of activities on behalf of the Company, including the planned and reactive maintenance as well as installation of CCTV, Access Control and Intruder Alarm systems.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and professionally with existing and prospective clients
- Ability to understand and work to current standards and NSI guidelines
- Ability to work autonomously and prioritise workload
- Ability to install CCTV, Access Control and Intruder Alarm systems to a high standard of workmanship (including finishing)
- Ability to find faults in systems and take a pragmatic approach in resolving these
- Ability to work in a team or independently.
- Excellent technical knowledge of industry products/systems and fault finding skills.
- Up to date knowledge of latest systems and software
- Good working knowledge of Windows based systems
- Good knowledge of current standards and NSI guidelines
- Background in security systems installation and service (desirable)
- Background in installation of electronic systems (desirable)
Accountabilities / Scope
- Responsible for completion of planned and reactive maintenance as well as installation of CCTV, Access Control and Intruder Alarm systems
- Responsible for understanding the needs of the company and client, and managing expectations within the current standards and NSI guidelines (as appropriate)
- Responsible for the handover of systems to the client
- Responsible for the completion of accurate paperwork to be handed over to the Operations Director
To apply please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
The Company will only accept applications from candidates who are eligible to work and live in the UK.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Security Engineer, Installation Engineer, Alarms Maintenance Engineer, CCTV Maintenance Engineer, Alarms Technician, Alarms Engineer, Access Control Engineer, CCTV Installation Engineer, Intruder Alarms Engineer may also be considered for this role.