Shopfitter - Commercial Carpenter / Tradesperson / Joiner
Job Title: Shop Fitter
Salary: £30,000 - £34,000 company van & mobile telephone
The company is an established Dartford based interior fit out business working mainly within the South East and M25 for a multitude of commercial clients.
The company is looking to recruit an additional shop fitter to their permanent, directly employed team who have the following qualifications and attributes;
- Time served, with experience of working within a project/small works environment
- The ability to review work on site and identify the most efficient methods of installation
- Experience in 1st & 2nd fix joinery
- The ability to effectively communicate with the management team and clients in support of delivering service excellence
- A willingness to participate in out of hours and sometimes working away from home
- Current holder of a CSCS card is preferable but not essential.
- Full driving license
- A good standard of administration
- High standards of personal presentation
- To work on other 'related' building fabric such as tiling, suspended ceilings, dry wall, decoration etc
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Trades Person, Multi Trade, Carpenter, Fabric Maintenance Operatives, Maintenance Operative, Trades, Woodcutter Joiner, Joinery Foreman, Working, Finishing Joiner, Carpentry, Woodwork , Joinery Lead, Bench Joiner, Shopfitters, Carpentry Trades, Carpenter, Woodwork, Maintenance Operative, Multi-Trade, Working Bench, Joiner Tradesperson, Fabric Maintenance Operatives, Woodcutter, Joiner, Joinery Foreman, Finishing Joiner, Joinery Lead Shopfitter, Joinery might also be considered for this role.