International Cricket Administrator
City Cricket Academy is a Leicester based academy, which has, for over a decade provided high quality coaching, games and tournaments to domestic and international players and teams.
Our international programme has expanded considerably for us to now require a full time International Cricket Administrator.
Over the last 2 years, we have added an International Residential Academy, accommodating well in excess 30 young cricketers, in Leicester for the summer. The aim of this programme is for young cricketers from all over the world to continue their cricket education, while we continue to host a number of tours from multiple countries with 2018 is already seeing a record number of enquires.
We are looking for a hardworking, self-driven individual to join our team, helping to inspire all of our clients to enjoy the game and have an incredible experience with us.
We have prided ourselves on delivering the best experience from the very first contact right through to getting on the plane to return home. It is very important to communicate regularly with our guests and particularly having regular contact with our international tourists prior to arriving. Receiving and sharing regular updates on progress has been one of the keys to our success and the successful candidate will be crucial in delivering this aspect of the role.
City Cricket Academy – International Cricket Administrator
Ensure the smooth running and coordinated operations of our domestic and international programmes
37.5 hours / week
Competitive and dependent on experience
Place of Work
City Cricket Academy
8 Commercial Square,
Summer months will include various match venues, mostly in Leicester
Administer and ensure the smooth running of Incoming tours and Residential Camps
Support on outgoing International Tours and events
- Deal effectively with all correspondence, including visa paperwork, payments, travel logistics, and maintain a yearly planner.
- Organise opposition for touring teams and co-ordinate the match programme
- Key contact point during the preparation phase enabling the best experience for our guests.
- Be responsible and ensure the effective delivery of the significant summer programme
Other Important Responsibilities
City Cricket Academy
- Coordinating smooth running of weekly programme
- Assist in marketing our regular and specialist events.
- Create and initiate new and exciting programmes at the academy
Coaching – It would be preferable to have some coaching experience
- Supporting Senior coaches during group sessions and holiday camps where necessary
- Evening and weekend work will be necessary
- Assist with matches
Ensure smooth running of international events and tournaments
- Work in close liaison with CCA team to ensure the quality delivery of our continually expanding events, including our International Colour Clothing Tournament. Held over multiple venues in different cities
- This job description is not to be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive. It is intended as an indication of the areas of activity and will be amended as the needs of the organisation develop further. It is likely this will include undertaking special projects approved by the MD, which may include areas outside the normal key areas and responsibilities
- Excellent communication, presentation, administrative and organisational skills
- Will have a proven track record in prioritising and working to deadlines
- Highly organised with the ability to multi task
- Strong IT skills, including using MS office and its applications
- Running events and/or Cricket matches
- Knowledge of the game
- Understanding youth development
- Running operations at sporting events including working with international groups
- The post holder must have the right to live and work in the UK
- Up to date DBS
- Preferable to have full UK driving licence
Closing date for applications is January 5th 2018
Interviews week commencing January 22nd 2018
Send covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org