Trainee IT Support & Business Analyst
Main Purpose of the Role
This is a trainee position within the business systems team. We are looking for someone with a keen interest in IT, data and reporting. Some existing systems troubleshooting and SQL experience would be beneficial.
Reporting into the Business Systems Manager this role covers two primary areas (IT Support and Business Analysis / Reporting) for which in house training will be provided.
- IT Support
o Understanding the distinct roles within the company, and the business processes, along with the systems that support these functions.
o PC hardware, software and phones fault finding and initial diagnosis
o Network configuration and troubleshooting
o Working with vendors to further troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Business Analysis / Reporting
o With the report designer, describe, document, design and build reports
o With the report designer, apply platform knowledge to select the best tool to deliver against requirements and design
o With the report designer; design, manage and maintain the portals providing access to the reporting suites
o Work with data administration to improve performance of reports and queries
- Keen interest in IT and technology
- Self-motivated and able to work on your own and as part of a team
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal and customer care skills
- Logical thinker
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good accurate records keeping