Clinical Nurses, Support Workers
CARE FOR YOUR COMMUNITY?
The Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent Partnership NHS Trust is currently recruiting:
Band 5 (£22,128-£28,746)
Band 3 (£16,968-£19,852)
Part-time permanent positions
Home First Community Service
NHS community services are looking for motivated and caring people who enjoy a challenge and have a belief in our vision to deliver personalised care of the highest quality, with the best possible outcomes for users and carers, promoting wellbeing & independence.
As a valuable member of the NHS workforce you will be employed under NHS terms and conditions, offering a variety of benefits including an NHS pension scheme, mileage, induction programme and good career development opportunities.
Your role will require you to:
- Be proactive in supporting people to maintain health and wellbeing.
- Promote independence.
- Support people in crisis, and avoid crisis.
- Support people with their End of Life Care.
- Undertake training and development to achieve vocational requirements.
- Be an excellent communicator, including written skills and the ability to assess and feedback to other professionals.
- Work on a flexible rota including evenings, weekends and shifts in line with the service demands.
Recruitment events are being held at locations throughout Staffordshire and Stoke on Trent.
Further details please email us.