Senior Calibration Technician
FT3009 - Senior Calibration Technician
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Senior Calibration Technician for our Engineering client based in Bracknell. This is a permanent position with a salary of £22-24k depending on experience.
Role and Responsibilities:
- To test, calibrate, operate and repair electrical, mechanical, electromechanical, electrohydraulic, or electronic measuring and recording instruments, apparatus, and equipment in use within the Instrument Solutions laboratory.
- Previous exposure and knowledge of working in a UKAS (ISO17025)
- laboratory specifically in the field of electrical calibrations (Essential). Knowledge of the production of uncertainty budgets (Desirable). Methodical with a practical ability including diagnostic skills (Essential). A good communicator-both written and verbal (Essential).
- Numerate and literate as the work involves rudimentary calculations and a significant amount of written materials.
- PC literate with a working knowledge of Microso software packages.
- Use of specialist laboratory software packages such as LabView or IndySo.
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT3009
FINTEC recruit specialise in Technical, Engineering, Finance, Legal for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.