Customer Services Technical Support Manager
Cambridge University Press has a unique opportunity available for a Customer Services Technical Support Manager to join the team. The role is a full time, permanent position offering a salary of up to £35,000 per annum plus benefits.
We are a global not-for-profit organisation, committed to the advancement of knowledge worldwide through our exciting publishing programme directed at learners. You will be joining a diverse and collaborative workforce and you will be supported in your career ambitions to achieve your potential. Help us achieve our mission, and you will have a career that is not only hugely satisfying but brings with it great benefits and a stimulating, supportive and flexible working environment.
About the Customer Services Technical Support Manager Role
We are seeking an experienced, efficient, self-motivated leader to guide and develop a team of technical support analysts and senior technical support analysts performing end to end customer support for customers using our digital and online products.
The role will involve managing the day to day operations of the team and will also involve leading and driving new processes and improving existing procedures, identifying areas of opportunity and innovation to deliver world class services to our customers.
What are the responsibilities of the Customer Services Technical Support Manager?
- Working with the Global Technical Support Manager and other business contacts to set and implement support strategies for our digital products
- Reporting on progress of projects and of performance of our products and your team
- Work alongside Technical Support Managers for other business streams to identify common goals and shared responsibilities
What do we look for in a Customer Services Technical Support Manager?
- Exceptional customer focus
- Ability to focus on details as well as see a broader picture
- Aptitude to understand best practice troubleshooting and investigation methods is necessary
- Exceptional communication skills, ability to multi-task and work outside areas of knowledge or expertise are essential.
- Previous experience in a technical support or troubleshooting role
- Experience in a management or leadership position
- Technical Diploma or Degree qualification
- Positive “can-do” attitude and belief that any problem can be solved
- Experience or qualifications in ITIL or Six Sigma techniques preferred
We offer a fantastic benefits package!
Flexible working, staff incentive scheme, free life assurance and a contributory pension scheme, 28 days’ annual leave in addition to bank holidays, subsidised restaurant and café, free on-site gym and sports facilities and season ticket travel loans. Our offices are based in Cambridge, ten minutes from the train station and close to the guided bus way.
This role will give you a fantastic opportunity to mould and develop the support service provided for our digital products. This is an extremely exciting opportunity which is part of a global team. The role is extremely varied and will give exposure throughout our global organisation.
Why not click ‘apply’ today? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join an organisation that play’s a leading role in today’s global market place as our Customer Services Technical Support Manager!
Please complete the online application by 13th December 2017.