Customer Experience Leader
We have a new exciting opportunity, not to be missed! At Dezrez we are currently looking for a Customer Experience Leader / Customer Service Manager to come join our team based in Swansea. The successful candidate will join us on a full time basis for a fixed term contract of 12 months and will receive a salary of £25,000 per annum.
Dezrez Legal are an independent legal firm providing residential conveyancing services to clients across England and Wales. We market both directly to members of the public and by developing referral relationships with industry professionals and panels to generate growth. We’re looking for the right person to work with us to make our product the best in the industry.
About the Customer Experience Leader / Customer Service Manager role
The Customer Experience Leader must be focussed on the needs of the customer. You will have a drive and hunger to solve problems; continually improving the customer’s experience of the DezrezLegal product in order to develop satisfaction, loyalty, and generate sales growth.
Key Responsibilities of our Customer Experience Leader / Customer Service Manager
- Drive improvement in customer experience through analysis and development of a Customer Strategy
- To communicate agreed KPIs to the team and push though best practice in the interest of the customer
- Track and record all activity accurately against agreed KPIs
- Review & standardise all verbal and non-verbal communication; removing legal jargon in order to provide clear and easy to understand correspondence
- Become an expert on our internal processes and look for improvement possibilities for the customer’s experience
- Work with internal teams to understand questions and concerns raised by customers in order to provide step by step solutions and reduce the need for rework
- Update key stakeholders of learning and progress
- Get involved in wider project work and initiatives to provide a customer’s perspective
- Take responsibility for complaint handling in line with our regulator’s significant requirements - To follow up complaints in order to win the customer back wherever possible
- To critically assess complaint trends and themes to continually improve the DezrezLegal product
- Manage the Customer Development team to increase sales and provide consistent growth for DezrezLegal.
What we’re looking for in our Customer Experience Leader / Customer Service Manager
- An ability to work with others collaboratively
- Problem solver
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- An inquisitive and creative mind
- Commercially orientated
- Ability to critically analyse information
- Experience of customer satisfaction and loyalty development
- Experience in a conveyancing or other legal environment is preferred by not essential.
So if this sounds like the opportunity for you and you would like to join our team as our new Customer Experience Leader / Customer Service Manager then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!