Sales Administrator / Office Administrator / Administration / Sales Support / Customer Service / Sales Executive
Sales Administrator is needed by our client, an innovative garden furniture wholesaler to be based in the Surrey Hills (between Guildford and Dorking). They supply high-end garden parasols to commercial, hospitality and promotional markets.
Using patented designs, superior Moso Bamboo and innovative technology, they produce the best in the market.
Their products are currently sold to over 30 countries worldwide.
In this role, you will help develop their business further.
- Contacting potential customers
- Running their e-commerce sites & processing sales
- Dealing with online customers
- Liaising with & ordering from suppliers
- Attending trade exhibitions
- Assisting with their marketing and advertising campaigns
- You may be required to travel abroad
- Full UK driving licence
- Computer literate (e. Word/Excel)
- Strong written skills
- Ability to thrive in a team & to work under pressure
- Highly self-motivated
- Previous experience in a sales & customer service role (desirable)
- Full training will be provided
Salary: £19,000 to £24,000 (dependent on experience)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established and recognised brand leader of high-end garden parasols.
If this sounds of interest, click the APPLY button now.