Clinical Service Lead
Our client provides a primary care psychological therapies service that offers support to people who are emotionally distressed and looks at how they can support them in their recovery.
They are looking to recruit a Clinical Lead to join their management and supervisory team at Teesside. The successful candidate will assume responsibility for leading Clinical Governance and provide clinical Leadership of the psychological therapy services.
Clinical Service Lead
37.5 hours per week.
Salary: Band 7 (£31,689 - £41,787 pa depending upon skills and experience).
Based: Stockton-on-Tees, TS18
Key areas of accountability and responsibility include:
- Ongoing service development, (via new evidence, key service development and review)
- Governance sub groups and overseeing performance via KPI’s data reports and case management
- Ensuring governance arrangements are in place for all clinical activity and that staff are skilled/trained to deliver the service and supervision
- Assisting the development and implementation of a service training strategy
- Ensuring all staff are aware of and comply with, local and national professional standards
- Taking responsibility for health and safety for staff, patients and public and ensuring that patient and staff data is processed in accordance with legislation.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Degree or equivalent level qualification
- Clinical qualification in psychological Therapy or equivalent.
- At least one year’s experience in a management/leadership role.
- In depth experience of working in multi-disciplinary mental health service delivery.
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge across the spectrum of IAPT service provision.
- Proven ability to implement New Ways of Working Principles.
- Ability to meet agreed/specified service targets.
- Excellent communication, motivation and supervisory skills
- Proven experience in team and budget management.
- High degree of computer literacy.
- The ability to influence local partners in the provision of a health care service.
- Excellent “can do” attitude whilst maintaining attention to detail.
Closing date 10am on 15th December 2017.
TO APPLY AND FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Please click the apply button (and follow the job board's procedure). You will then receive an email from CHM Recruit which will include the application pack.
Please check your email inbox and spam / junk mail folder and don't delay in applying!
Our client is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. All Post holders are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure.
They are an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
No CVs or agencies please.