Wellspring Academy Trust
Phoenix Park and Sevenhills Academy
Phoenix Park Academy and Sevenhills Academy are alternative provision academies in North East Lincolnshire and members of Wellspring Academy Trust. Wellspring is a Multi-Academy Trust specialising in primary, secondary, alternative provision education and specialist SEND
SEMH provision across the Yorkshire and Humber region.
We are excited to be involved in reshaping the future provision and as a result are rapidly expanding and want to hear from you if you:
- Are you an exceptional, creative practitioner who is stifled by mainstream systems and pressures.
- Possess a high sense of moral purpose to do the right thing and make a difference for young people.
- Want the autonomy to plan and deliver lessons in your own creative way and re connect with your reasons for becoming a teacher.
- Seek high quality and ongoing professional development and career progression.
- Collaborate with highly supportive colleagues who share your values and ethos.
We seek to recruit highly motivated, hard-working, values driven, child centred and suitably experienced teachers to join our fantastic team at Phoenix Park and Sevenhills Academies.
Applications from NQT’s and primary trained colleagues are encouraged.
The Executive Leadership team are happy to be contacted for any further information and visits to our sites are welcome.
Reporting to: Executive Principal
Start date: Easter 2018 or before
Closing date: Monday 11th December 2017 at 12.00pm
Shortlisting: Monday 11th December 2017
Interview date: Thursday 14th December 2017
Applications Submit completed applications via email or by post to Mr P Hutchinson, Phoenix Park Academy, Park Avenue, Grimsby, N E Lincolnshire, DN32 0BZ
The Trust recognises that it has a statutory and moral duty towards safeguarding the welfare of children, young people and, if appropriate, vulnerable adults who participate in any Trust activities and expects all staff to share this commitment. An Enhanced DBS is required for this
The Wellspring Application Form must be completed in all instances.
CV’s will not be accepted.