We are growing quickly and have a variety of exciting new roles opening up. We are looking for job sharers who ideally have some experience in the hospitality and catering sector.
From assisting in the kitchen preparing great food, to being front of house, flexibility is the key. In return, we offer good rates of pay, company uniform, company pension scheme once eligible, have an equal share of tips and enjoy a 20% discount on food and drink.
0 hour contracts to start and after qualifying probationary period, permanent contracts with benefits available with hours to suit.
To start February, the ideal candidates will
- enjoy meeting people
- be punctual and reliable
- be of smart appearance
- be physically fit
- be able to converse easily with our customers
- be able to keep calm under pressure
- be a great team player
- have initiative and common sense
- have an eye for detail
- take absolute pride in their work
- be able to work part time hours - some mornings, Sunday lunchtimes, evenings, weekends and bank holidays on a pro-rata basis.
- be English speaking
Due to our rural location, you must have own transport.
Please email your interest with contact information,