Walsall, West Midlands
£35,000 Plus Bonus, Annual Profit Share, Subsidised Private Healthcare & Pension, Childcare Vouchers, Bike to Work Scheme, Company Car Option
If you are a high calibre operations professional seeking your next challenge, this is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career with a well-established business.
With over 30 years’ success, our client is an innovative supplier to the roofing industry. Their sister company is a successful online supplier of high-quality bathroom and kitchen products.
They are now looking for an Operations Manager to lead a hardworking team of five who will have full involvement in daily administrative duties including invoice costing and commercial accounting functions.
What’s more, for the right candidate, there will be the opportunity to step up into a director level role in the future, making this the ideal role in which to build a fantastic career.
As the Operations Manager, you will work with the MD to review, analyse and enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of company processes.
In this hands-on role, you will:
- Manage the Warehouse Supervisor to ensure that customer satisfaction is achieved
- Ensure that suppliers meet the company expectation on all purchases and deliveries
- Manage the selection of works staff
- Identify the best suppliers for each area of the business
- Determine the commercial and quality requirements on purchase orders
- Help to broaden our client’s product range
- Oversee the organisation and implementation of half-year stock counts
- Develop the company websites
- Management of stock levels and oversee purchasing
To be considered, you will need:
- Previous experience in an operational manager and/or director position
- A good level of IT literacy
As the Commercial Manager, you will be a confident communicator who can build rapport with both customers and staff. Results-driven and proactive, you will also have excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
Previous digital marketing experience would be beneficial to your application. Experience in a similar role from a construction supply background would also be advantageous.
To apply for the role of Operations Manager, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Operations Manager, Commercial Operations Manager, Commercial Ops Manager, Commercial Contracts Manager, Operations.