Heating Engineer Required
Garry Hamilton Ltd is a family run business that specialises in renewable technologies. This includes the installation, maintenance and servicing of Air Source Heat Pumps, Ground Source Heat Pumps, Solar Thermal, Bio Mass as well as Gas and Plumbing work.
We are looking for a motivated and hardworking individual who has experience with a variety of heating systems. You must be able to work independently using your own initiative but equally be able to work well within a strong team of engineers who are supportive of each other. You must have excellent communication skills, as you will be working with home owners and residents on a daily basis, the need to be polite, friendly and helpful is essential. Good written skills are also desirable as part of your role will be completing hand written service and call out sheets.
In return we offer
- A competitive salary
- Company vehicle provided
- Company pension scheme
- Holiday entitlement of 28 days per annum including bank holidays
- Uniform provided
- Additional training where appropriate or necessary
Points to consider before applying
- Paid weekend and bank holiday cover on a rota basis will be required
- A full UK driving license must be held
- The geographical area covered by our work includes, Derbyshire, Warwickshire, Northamptonshire and Leicestershire and on occasions there may be significant travelling involved
- A qualification in any of the following would be an advantage: Electrics, Plumbing, Gas and Air Source Heat Pumps although our focus would be on the right person with the right experience