Junior Recruitment Consultant
Due to an ambitious growth strategy over the next 5 years, we are looking for Recruitment Consultants to join our team based at our Head Office in Nottingham.
Successful candidates will be financially motivated, driven by career progression and have an ethic of entrepreneurship. To be successful you will be persuasive, engaging, competitive and pro-active.
Why Work for Aquinas Education?
· A leading provider of specialist educational recruitment solutions Nationwide
· Defined career progression opportunities regionally and Nationally
· Excellent uncapped bonus scheme
· Full support with career growth & development
· Companywide social events
· Reporting to the Branch Manager, you will be responsible for running a successful desk within Aquinas which will include sourcing both temporary and permanent candidates for new and existing clients
· Maximising these opportunities through client management and development.
· Generating new candidates either from our extensive specialist database, jobs board subscriptions, social network or advertising campaigns.
· Identifying new leads and business development opportunities on a daily basis by cold calling new clients and Networking existing ones
· Arrange meetings over the phone, visit clients offices and project to build working relationships and securing new supplier agreements
· You will be personally accountable for meeting and exceeding sales targets and KPI's
· 360 recruitment process managing both clients and candidate expectations
· Building a strong network of clients and candidates
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for a new challenge or for existing recruiters to progress their career with a rapidly expanding Specialist Recruitment company in the Education sector.