Pizza Chef - Bakery Assistant
Pizza Chef / Bakery Assistant / Baker / Pizzeria / Kitchen Assistant / Italian
Experienced Pizza Chef with previous experience making pizzas and/or in a bakery is needed for our client, a much loved independent cafe serving up authentic Sicilian food with the famously cheerful Mediterranean atmosphere.
Based in the heart of Cambridge, they are a growing brand with 3 busy eateries and a catering service. They are a place where warm hospitality meets authentic artisan delicacies creating an exceptional eating experience.
They are looking for an experienced Pizza Chef / Bakery Assistant.
Main responsibilities include:
- Creating excellent quality pizzas and focaccias
- Managing the production and quality of the food
- Quality control of stock
- Hygiene and food safety management
- Health and safety management
- Maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness
Required Skills / Experience:
- An understanding of the art of pizza making
- Experience working in a fast paced busy pizza kitchen / bakery
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised and driven to learn in a busy kitchen
- A real passion for food
- Positive 'can do' attitude and personality
In return, they offer a great working environment, immediate start, competitive salary and flexible contract. If you have the passion and experience, they would love to hear from you!
They are open 7 days a week from 9am to 5/8pm. This is a full time position, up to 5-6 days a week.
If this sounds of interest, click the APPLY button below now.