Kitchen Manager - pizza, eateries and catering
Kitchen Manager / Restaurant Manager / Catering Manager / Pizza / Bakery / Artisan Patisserie / Italian
Experienced Kitchen Manager, familiar with bakeries and artisan patisseries, is needed for our client, a much loved independent cafe serving up authentic Sicilian food with the famously cheerful Mediterranean atmosphere.
Based in the heart of Cambridge, they are a growing brand with 3 busy eateries and a catering service. They are a place where warm hospitality meets authentic artisan delicacies creating an exceptional eating experience.
They are looking for an experienced Kitchen Manager to join their main kitchen.
Main responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that all food and products are consistently prepared and served according to their recipes and cooking standards
- Making staff employment and termination decisions
- Providing orientation of company policies and procedures and overseeing training of new kitchen employees
- Preparing all required paperwork
- Assisting the Directors with menu changes
- Attending all scheduled employee meetings and bringing suggestions for improvement
- Developing a motivated and high performing team
- Health and Safety awareness
- Responsible for training kitchen personnel in cleanliness and sanitation practices
Required Skills / Experience:
- Previous experience as a Kitchen Manager
- Must be familiar with bakery (impasti a lunga maturazione, pizza in pala e in teglia) and artisan patisserie
- A real passion for food
- Positive 'can do' attitude and personality
- Fluent Italian is a plus
In return, they offer a great working environment, immediate start and competitive salary. If you have the passion and experience, they would love to hear from you!
If this sounds of interest, click the APPLY button below now.