Quality, Health & Safety Officer
Quality, Heath & Safety Officer
R. Lewis & Co (UK) Ltd is an independent 3rd party accredited company with over 25 years of experience in the specialist coatings and passive fire protection industries.
Working closely with our key supply chain partners and as an independent 3rd party accredited company we have become a nationally recognised specialist in project fire protection and the coatings industry. Fully supported by our team of surveyors, engineers, construction and design managers, installers and technical administrative group we endeavour to provide all our client partnerships with the support that is expected in their market sector.
With good knowledge of the industry you will be required to oversee the company’s health and safety requirements. Dealing at all levels within our team and working closely with an extensive national client base range from construction to local and industry authorities you will maintain the highest standards.
The purpose of the role will be to ensure compliance and enforcement of Health and Safety legislations.
- Compliance and enforcement of Health & Safety legislations
- Manage and develop quality management systems
- Manage and develop health and safety systems
- Manage the health and safety of multiple operatives in a range of jobs in multiple locations
- Regularly undertake audits, both internally and externally
What we are looking for;
- IOSH Qualified
- NEBOSH Qualified
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Commitment to travel when required
- NACE qualified preferred but not essential
Salary £27-32 pa plus benefits