The candidate would sit in reception.
This multi-tasking role is divided between:
- acting as receptionist/telephonist
- acting as secretary to the Commercial and Residential Conveyancing fee earners (1 of each)
In addition to general secretarial skills the following skills are ideally required:
- a good telephone manner
- an ability to assist clients as much as possible prior to sending messages to fee earners for return calls
- opening matters and files on the system
- Producing initial letters to clients with the relevant forms for the client to complete and return
- Producing draft contract packages on sales and despatching the same with appropriate letters
- Conducting searches on purchases via our Search providers and supplying such results to the fee earner for examination
- Preparing paperwork for completions
- Dealing with the payment of stamp duty following completion of purchases and also Land Registry applications
The candidate would need to have had previous conveyancing experience.