Quality Assurance Assistant
Scoop Designs, a specialist gifting company based in Hertfordshire, are looking for a highly organised, meticulous individual to join their busy team as a Quality Assurance Assistant.
Reporting directly to the Quality Assurance Manager this varied and wide ranging role will initially include:
- General administrative duties
- Helping to ensure all quality and technical product standards are met
- Liaising with other member of the team
- Writing product reports and product specifications
- Records management
- Maintaining sample storage.
- Proof reading product packaging
Full training will be provided on your duties. The responsibilities and scope of the role will evolve as time goes on.
The successful candidate will have good attention to detail and will possess a proactive and constructive attitude, good ICT literacy and excellent oral and written communications skills.
The role will require the ability to multitask and prioritise to conflicting deadlines while maintaining a methodical approach.
Previous experience of a quality environment or a quality based qualification would be an advantage.
Full, clean driving license required.
Please apply in writing with an up-to-date CV and stating salary expectation to: