An excellent opportunity for an experienced electrical based maintenance engineer to join a fast-growing company based in Paddock Wood.
The company is a medium sized poultry processing factory based in Paddock Wood, Kent. It has been trading in the UK since 2010 and supplies fresh chicken products to wholesale customers including Booker Wholesaler. In the last 2 years it has seen expansion into 2 units on the trading estate.
In this role you will be providing engineering assistance for the production department to ensure the efficient running of production machinery. You will be carrying out planned maintenance on various machinery as well as fault finding, testing, programming and repairs.
Pay will be dependent on experience and they are willing to consider applicants who have only some of the skills below.
- Logical thinker and able to fault find in an automated environment
- Self-motivated and well organised.
- High level of initiative.
- Good communication skills.
- Must have 17th Edition, although we will consider candidates with 16th Edition.
- Experience gained within a manufacturing or factory environment would be beneficial.
- TIG welding an advantage but not essential.
- Experience with IT systems.
- Range of skills in a wide field of engineering an advantage.
- Electrical skills: 3 phase, PLCs, Inverters, motors, relays, IPv4 Networks.
- Mechanical skills: Hydraulics, pneumatics, belts, bearings, chains, plumbing would be an advantage.
This is a Full-time position and in return the company is offering a Salary of £19,000 - £25,000 Depending on experience.
If you feel you have the relevant Skills/Attributes to fulfil this role please apply now!