Are you an experienced Marketing Executive?
Want to be part of an award-winning company - recognised for delivering exceptional client service as well being a 2017 Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For employer?
Our Marketing and Business Development team based in Exeter is at the centre of a marketing strategy that is raising our profile as a Top 30 Accountancy, Audit and Advisory business, resulting in recent award wins such as Large Practice of the Year 2017 and Corporate Deal of the Year 2017, to name just a few.
We’re currently investing in our marketing team and this role will further drive our ambitious marketing and business development plans forward.
With a proven track record of marketing responsibilities you will be working on a variety of marketing and business development initiatives designed to support all 7 of our offices, such as:
- Sector and Service line marketing – working with a portfolio of sector and service teams, you’ll deliver activities across the full marketing mix.
- Bids and tender support – you’ll be tasked with writing and delivering winning bid documentation, under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Marketing systems and automation – you’ll be familiar with systems such as CRM, data and research.
- Client communications – you’ll create engaging communications to send to our clients and prospects.
- Campaigns – working with colleagues in our PR team, you’ll be tasked with creating engaging content and marketing campaigns for teams and sectors, both online and offline.
- Events – you’ll organise and deliver a range of creative events and activities.
You will have:
- Experience of B2B and B2C marketing gained from within either an in-house or agency environment.
- A good standard of education (minimum of 9 GCSE’s and 2 A Levels or equivalent) grades A-C.
- A degree and or marketing related qualification (such as CIM) would be desirable.
- Experience of working within the professional services sector would be an advantage.
- Excellent IT skills (Fully proficient with Microsoft Office)
- Experience of the Adobe Creative Suite (In-Design, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Full driving licence with access to a car.
You will be:
- An outstanding communicator with excellent written English who possesses confident interpersonal skills to influence senior colleagues
- Highly organised with the ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Keen to progress your career within marketing
- Competitive salary with annual review and access to our Benefits Choice Platform
- £1,000 joining bonus for Direct Applicants (terms apply)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays 36.25 hours per week (may consider part time minimum 4 days)
- Life Assurance (3 x Salary)
- Personal Pension - Employer 3%, Employee min 2%
- Critical Illness Scheme
- Fully paid health scheme after probationary period via Simplyhealth plus Contributory Private Health Scheme.
- Training C.P.D Support
Sorry we are unable to accept candidates who require a certificate of sponsorship for migrants.