Four Star, small but busy hotel, operating under a worldwide brand is looking for a Sous Chef or an experienced Chef De Partie who is ready to take the next step becoming a Sous Chef to join the kitchen team.
As a Sous Chef you will:
* Maintain the high standards set by the head chef.
* Supervise all kitchen staff on duty
* Be approachable and lead the team in a calm and professional manner.
* Have a keen eye for detail and strive for perfection.
* Have a good understanding of food cost control.
* Ensure correct stock rotation on all sections, fridges, freezers and dry stores
* Input on menu development
* A current, valid, and relevant trade commercial cookery qualification (proof may be required)
* Ability and desire to motivating Team
* Excellent communication skills
* Achieved Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
* Positive attitude
* Ability to work under pressure
* Ability to work on own or as part of a small team
* You are a team player
In return we offer a competitive salary with a real opportunity to grow and progress within the company.
In the line of current UK employment law we will only accept applications for candidates who are currently eligible to live and work in UK, with supporting documentation
To be considered for this opportunity please click 'Apply' and forward your CV.