Onsite Support Administrator
Our client a the UK's biggest online supermarket. This role will be offered on a temporary basis through H&G paying between £8.00 - £8.50, after 12 weeks the role will go permanent on successful completion of probationary period.
Onsite Support Admin main responsibilities and task include, but are not limited to:
- Being available on the emergency number to be provided to the HR in the Premises to handle HR escalation processes
- Implementing a support phone call service centre reachable on 24/7 (monitored on a shift basis)
- Consolidating the relationship between the clients team managers and Temporary Workers;
- Conduct all other on-site pastoral and administrative tasks including Return to Work reports, Exit Interviews, annual leave recording, exceptions management, shift and overtime communications and general reporting.
- Inform the Temporary Workers of any change of the working schedule
- Assist the Temporary Workers with holidays requests and obtainment of the required approvals
- Provide the Temporary Workers with all work related information, including working schedules, arrival times, break times, etc.
- Assist the Temporary Workers on queries on wage and benefits.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Ideally, demonstrable experience of working in a similar role
- Proven customer service skills in a busy fast paced environment
- Good communication skills and PC skills
- Prioritise and multi-tasking
- Attention to detail
- Candidate should be available to start asap
Please contact Adele Nolan on 01707 636 680 or send your CV to email@example.com