Role:Telecoms Service & Lines ordering & provisioning Co-ordinator
Experience: B2B - Co-ordination / Customer Service
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Basic: £19,000 - £21,000 (neg dep on exp).
Do you have an excellent B2B Customer Service / Admin background?
Our client is a highly successful, dynamic and growing Telecoms success story. This Telecoms (Mobile, Voice abd Data) specialist Company is continuing to expand and in line with on-going business success, they now seek an additional Telecoms Provisioner to join the Telecoms Provisioning team based in their Hemel Hempstead office.
If you have an excellent telephone manner, a good Admin / Customer service background then our client can train & develop you.
In this key role the successful candidate will be responsible for -
*Day to day management, co-ordination, administration, ordering and provisioning of Lines, ADSL. MPLS, Data Circuits, VOIP and SIP Technical Projects and additional works.
* Using WLR 3 portals
*Taking calls, submitting orders (lines, CPS, ADSL, VOIP), logging faults, and building accounts for billing.
*Provide Customer support throughout the order process.
*Work closely with 'Billing'
This will also involve -
*Dealing with customers' orders from start to finish by e-mail and phone
* Resolve order process issues using your telecoms support knowledge
* Liaise with Suppliers and Engineers
* If necessary escalate enquiries to engineers or suppliers
* Track all issues to a successful conclusion
* Processing equipment Order to suppliers and ordering new lines with BT etc.
Skills / Experience:
* Ideally at least 2 years' experience in a similar Telecoms order/provisioning support role.
* Or alternatively B2B Customer Service / Co-ordination experience
Energetic in personal, written, and telephone interactions.
* Meticulous organisation and attention to detail.
* Technically competent. MS Office suite.
* Ability to develop and document procedures and systems.
* Ability to work under pressure.
* Excellent written and spoken English as this is a customer service role
* You will also need to be well presented and have excellent communication skills.
An excellent career opportunity.