Role - Processing Administrator
Department - Help to Buy Wales
Reporting to - Assistant Fund Manager or Fund Manager
Hours - Full-time
Location - Cardiff
To ensure that the highest level of administrative support for all aspects of Help to Buy – Wales (“HTBW”) activity are carried out efficiently and professionally.
To provide specialist operational support in the delivery of HTBW’s on-going development and day-to-day functions.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Experience
- The ability to work well under pressure to meet targets and tight deadlines
- Excellent accuracy and high attention to detail
- To maintain a professional work ethic at all times
- You must be well organised and able to manage own workload effectively
- Previous administration experience – Essential
- Committed to taking a proactive approach in taking ownership of self-development
- Demonstrate a confident telephone manner and deliver excellent customer service
- Strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Confident in own decision making skills
- Educated to a good standard of general education – GCSE, NVQ Level 2/3 or equivalent standard
- Experienced and skilled in standard IT/PC applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Welsh speaker
- Knowledge and understanding of the Help to Buy – Wales initiative
- Knowledge/experience of processing applications for mortgages and shared equity loans
Experience of analysing financial information to include payslips and end of year accounts.
For a full brief on the main duties and responsibilities, please see the attached job spec.
Please click 'Apply' now to e-mail us your CV as we'd love to hear from you!