Senior Processing Administrator
Role - Senior Processing Administrator
Department - Help to Buy Wales
Reporting to - Assistant Fund Manager or Fund Manager
Hours - Full-time
Location - Cardiff
Under the direction of the Fund Managers, responsible for coordinating the day to day administrative and processing activities within the post sales team. To ensure quality customer service is consistently delivered through effective processing of shared equity loan applications from application through to various post application scenarios. Ensure that internal targets and those of the Welsh Government Housing and Regeneration Department are met.
The investment period for the Help to Buy – Wales fund is forecast to be fully allocated by 2021, when it is forecast that £454m will have been invested in 11,000 new build properties in Wales. This may be shortened or extended depending on deal flow.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Experience
- Experience of supervising day-to-day administration activities of a team, completing 121 reviews and performance management.
- Experience of working in a customer service environment.
- Experience of working with mortgage products or secured loans
- A good understanding of the processes involved in home buying of affordable products.
- A responsible attitude
- Complaints handling experience
- Ability to adhere to strict administrative procedures.
- Effective communicator manitaining a professional manner at all times
- Self starter, able to take initiative and motivate others in a target driven environment.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Confident in own decision making skills.
- Ability to prioritise and organise work under pressure.
- Educated to a good standard of general education-GSCE, NVQ level 2/3 or equivalent standard
- Second charge mortgage experience.
- Regulatory experience.
- Welsh speaker.
- Driving Licence.
- IT literate to include the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Dynamics and Sharepoint, CRM,
For a full brief on the main duties and responsibilities, please see the attached job spec.
Please click 'Apply' now to e-mail us your CV as we'd love to hear from you!