Warehouse Operative Days / Mid shift and Nights available
£8 - £10 an hour - Dependant on shift and hours worked
Overtime paid at time and a half, plus Bonus incentives!
Warehouse Operative, Hatfield
We are recruiting for one of our prestigious clients based in Hatfield. The team is expanding fast and will offer a permanent position at the end of 12 weeks for the right candidate!
Warehouse Operative Benefits:
- Immediate starts with full training provided
- Discounted staff shop (offering everyday products at a fraction of the retail price)
- Onsite subsidised restaurant
- Paid Holidays
- Employee of the month award
- Free on site car parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Chance of a permanent position
- Access to a wide range of discounts
About the Warehouse Operative Role:
- You will be part of our team of Warehouse Operatives (Personal Shoppers) who receive, pick, pack and load our customers' orders using systems that enables us to offer our customers an award winning service.
- You will be required to handle meat and alcohol
- All areas of the warehouse (except the freezer) have both ambient and chill (0 - 5oC) sections and you will be expected to work in both.
- The role can be very physical and you are expected to be on your feet for most of the shift
- Full PPE will be given
- Day and night shifts are available, including weekends
- Rota will be given for any 5 out of 7 days per week
Days: 04.45 - 14.45 / 06.00 - 16:00 / 06.00 - 14.00 / 06.45- 17.15
Lates: 14.00 - 22.00
If you think you are suitable for this role then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01707 636 680.