Automotive Estimator/Vehicle Damage Assessor (VDA)
Holley Autobodies, a leading Automotive Bodyshop in Taunton are currently looking to recruit an experienced and professional Automotive Estimator/Vehicle Damage Assessor (VDA) to join our business.
Holley Autobodies has leading facilities that offer excellent working conditions within the Accident Repair Industry. We are passionate about delivering quality repairs and achieving first class customer satisfaction.
Joining our team as an Estimator / VDA, your key responsibilities will be to estimate all damaged vehicles in line with insurer's guidelines, using the insurer's preferred system, and to send these to work providers for authorisation. All estimates need to be created as accurately as possible so that the correct repair methods, times and costs are authorised.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have experience of:
· Liaising with insurance companies and work providers.
· Estimating the damage to customer vehicles.
· Estimating using the insurance company's preferred system.
· Valuing vehicle to repair costs.
· Obtaining correct repair methods.
· Updating online insurance systems.
· Imaging vehicles throughout stages of repair.
· Obtaining repair authority.
· Working to BS10125 guidelines.
In order to be eligible for this position you will hold strong and successful experience in vehicle estimating and ideally be Audatex trained/qualified. Automotive Technical Accreditation (ATA), experience with the Advance Bodyshop Management System, and manufacturer training would be advantageous but is non-essential as full training will be provided. Your commitment to delivering a great customer experience whilst being empathetic and maintaining professional working relationships with all clients is the key to being successful in this role.