Estimator / Trainee Estimator - Construction
We are a growing Underfloor Heating and Screed company based in Stoke-on-Trent and are seeking a bright and enthusiastic trainee estimator to boost our internal sales team in delivering an outstanding customer service, whilst developing our high-end client base in and around the United Kingdom.
Full product training will be provided, but as part of a small team, it is essential the candidate has a flexible, positive, can-do attitude with the ability to multi-task.
The role includes:
- Pricing and tendering for new projects
- Managing enquiries through to order and production
- Following up quotes and prospective leads to generate new business
- Liaising with the surveying / production teams
- General office administration duties, such as answering the telephone, filing, updating electronic databases.
The successful candidate should:
- Have great attention to detail, be organised, methodical and reliable, with the confidence and ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Be mathematically competent with excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Have fantastic customer service skills
- Be able to work to strict deadlines, sometimes in a pressured environment
- Be computer literate - Microsoft office and good excel skills are a must
Any experience in using design / quoting software, or experience in a construction based office role would be an advantage, but is not essential.
This is a great opportunity for an individual to join a growing company.