Quality Lead £30k - £33k p/a Full Time, Permanent Mon - Fri
Your new role
An exciting and new opportunity has arisen to join a globally recognised business in the East Yorkshire region. As the Quality Lead you will be responsible for managing the quality management system and all quality/technical matters arising on a day to day basis.
The business is certified to operate to ISO and BRC and to maintain these standards the Quality Lead should be capable of effectively achieving business objectives and managing tasks.
Key Responsibilities and Task will include;
* Internal and external auditing
* Customer audits
* Investigation of internal non-conformance's and customer complaints
* Updating and training of SOPs
* Coordination of documentation/agreements with suppliers
* Completion of customer questionnaires/agreements
* Arranging recalibration of equipment
* Management of the HACCP program
* Risk Assessments
* Change control
* Issuing of quality documentation to customers
* Management of quarantine stock
* Product compatibility testing
* Environmental recycling waste management
* Review of batch documentation
* Management of the quality team
What you'll need to succeed
Educated to degree level (or have equivalent experience) in management of a quality team / department Experience in working to ISO and BRC standards
Excellent organisational and planning skills
Excellent communication skills; oral, written and computer
Ability to work within small cross-functional teams.
Experience of working in a highly regulated (GMP) environment such as the pharmaceutical or medical device industries is desirable
Auditing experience / qualification.
What you'll get in return
£30,000 - £33,000 per annum
Full company benefits package
Full time, permanent position
Monday - Friday
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.