Senior Facilities Officer/Property Surveyor/Estates Manager
Job Title: Experienced Estate Manager/ Surveyor
Salary: £40-45k dependent on experience
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time (35 hour – 40 hours)
Apply today to become a part of the family.
The Company is an award-winning family business, consisting of one of the largest independent pharmacy chains in the UK and Europe. Owning and managing over 300 pharmacies in the UK today, they employs over 2500 people and has advanced from being a traditional retail pharmacy business into a patient centred service provider.
Fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning family run Pharmacy Company, who strives to have the wellbeing of the community and our important core values at the heart of everything they do.
The Company is looking for an experienced Estates Manager / Surveyor (there is not a requirement for the applicant to be a Chartered Member of the RICS) to join their support office based in Croydon.
About the Role:
- To act as Estate Manager/ Surveyor and manage the company’s commercial asset portfolio on a day to day basis, ensuring both tenant and landlord responsibilities are being carried out.
- To oversee the management of the private portfolio of residential AST’s and the relationship with the agent.
- To provide management information to the Executive Board relating to the cost and quality of property and service provision to the Group portfolio.
- To maintain a comprehensive property database of all relevant Group property assets and liabilities. The current database software system in place is Qube.
- To oversee the management of the company’s relationship with its property Landlords and tenants; to include rent reviews, lease renewals, acquisitions, rating & service charge.
- To keep a diary of key property events and work with the company to take the appropriate action and obtain the requisite internal approvals.
- To oversee and manage all outsourced professional property services required for the management of the Group property portfolio.
- To oversee the management of all the company’s vacant property and non – operational property including dealing with all relevant insurance compliance issues.
- Manage and oversee the property support desk which handles minor maintenance and H&S compliance for the pharmacies.
To be successful candidates must have experience in managing a commercial portfolio and be comfortable with Landlord and Tenant responsibilities. They will report to the Property Director and will be responsible for managing a predominantly retail estate which includes a residential & industrial portfolio.
- Team player and confident to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work with and communicate with people at all levels including senior management.
- Excellent IT and Microsoft Office skills- Advanced Excel/ Database knowledge.
To apply for this role please click APPLY to submit your CV and covering letter.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Estates Officer, Property Officer, Council Estates Officer, Land Management, Estates Services Officer, Housing Officer, Building Surveyor, Surveyor, Chartered Building Surveyor, Commercial Building Surveyor, Residential Building Surveyor, Senior Building Surveyor, Experienced Building Surveyor, Estates Manager may also be considered for this role.