We are looking for time served highly skilled and motivated Joiners to work in our Construction and Building Maintenance section.
The work is site based and will involve a full range of site joinery skills.
Most work is in Hull and surrounding areas but the flexibility to work in other areas of the country will be required. The work environment can vary from residential to industrial.
As a minimum you will need:
• NVQ Level 3/City and Guilds equivalent
• Relevant CSCS card
• good practical skills
• an organised approach to work
• an eye for detail
• the ability to follow technical drawings and plans
• a reasonable level of fitness
• the ability to work as part of a team and unsupervised
• an awareness of health and safety
It would be an advantage to also have
• First Aid Training
• PASMA * IPAF
• Asbestos Awareness
Although additional training is available.
Pay dependant on Qualifications and Experience
Job Type: Full-time
• Joinery: 5 years
Required licence or certification:
• Driving License