Corporate ICT Systems Administrator
We are looking for a Corporate ICT Systems Administrator to join my clients growing team. The business is a global email marketing automation provider headquartered in London. Thier market-leading platform empowers their clients marketing and ecommerce teams to create engaging and relevant email marketing programmes. They continue to experience exciting growth in the business since they began in 1999. As part of continued growth, they have expanded operations across the UK, Eastern Europe, USA, Australia and South Africa.
You'll be working in the Corporate ICT team, working across back office ICT infrastructure. This is a hands-on role, working as part of the team. Day to day you'll be working on back office IT and telephony systems across the global offices, provisioning equipment and liaising with managed service providers.
There are also a number of systems administration duties within the team. Whilst you and the team will also be working across existing ICT processes, this is also an opportunity to evolve existing processes and develop new ones. You'll be working closely with the Head of Corporate ICT & Solutions, who will be directly line managing you.
You are likely to be an experienced Senior IT Support Technician or Junior Systems Administrator, with experience in a 150-250 user environment, looking to take the next steps in your career by moving towards a management position. You'll have been working in a small Corporate / Internal ICT team where you are looking after a bit of everything!
We are looking for an organised, flexible, personable team player who can cope with the constantly changing environment that we experience as a growing business. You will have great verbal and written communication skills, be an excellent problem solver, along with good analytical skills.
- Managing the internal / Corporate ICT Helpdesk, being involved and technically helping end users where required
- All of the Back Office / Corporate ICT systems and infrastructure which includes:
- Telephone - a mixture of MS Lync and IP based PABX
- CRM - Microsoft Dynamics
- Internal network infrastructure
- Hyper-converged virtualisation environment VMWare
- Managed MPLS / WAN infrastructure, firewalls and internet
- Backups - Veeam
- Assisting in looking after the Windows Development environments
- Being involved in projects relating to the improvement of the Corporate ICT
- Procurement and provisioning of corporate back office servers, laptops and desktops
- Aiding improvement and supportability of the office audio visual equipment, providing a 2nd/3rd line of support if necessary
- Corporate mobile, tablet and fixed line services including ongoing management, administration, contract renewals and contract optimisation.
- Improvement and development of Corporate ICT policies and procedures
- Proven knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems - Windows 10
- Windows Server 2012 to 2016 (+IIS experience desirable)
- Exchange - preferably cloud based
- Office 365
- Zendesk or other Helpdesk software
- Remote support software e. LogMeIn and Windows remote assistance
- Monitoring solutions
- Apple iPads, iPhones and other mobile/tablet devices
- Any CRM software experience - supporting, administering MS Dynamics CRM desirable
- VMWare ESXi, vSAN, vSphere and vCentre
- Dell hardware - laptops, desktop and servers
- Desirable but not essential: Linux CentOS
- Desirable but not essential: ITIL foundation
- Looking after and supporting remote offices (preferably international - UK, Europe, the US and AUS)
This is an excellent opportunity, apply today for immediate consideration.