Quality Control Inspector
PLT are looking to recruit a Quality Control Inspector - at the Leicester office.
We are looking for candidates with previous experience as a QC and Health and Safety Inspector within the fashion industry.
Responsibilities & skills:
- Inspect products using the AQL process, sampling method and inspection processes
- Ensure that all non-compliance issues are qualified, quantified, and accurately reported
- Hit daily inspection targets
- Undertake any re-processing on AQL inspection failures
- Conduct 100% inspections on AQL inspection failures
- Any ad hoc admin
- Fully understands fire, emergency and health & safety procedures of the workplace
- Ensure all potential and real hazards are taken care of immediately, and report appropriately.
- Works in a safe, responsible manner, within the framework of legislation and workplace specific policies.
Send CV and covering letter FAO - click the apply button to be directed.