Senior Civil and Structural Engineer
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Senior Civil and Structural Engineer. Based in Plymouth. This is a permanent position with salary circa £46,000 to £52,000+, plus benefits pension/healthcare etc. This is infrastructure design and build projects for marine structures and buildings . You will require to have knowledge of the Regulations and Standards for infrastructure and marine structures with emphasis on ACI for Nuclear Justification, British Standards and Eurocodes. Experience for a highly regulated high risk work environment eg marine/oil and gas platforms considered
- Estimation, specification, assessment, design and build
- Managing, organising a team of professional engineers and technicians
- Supervising a team of Engineers supporting the production of design deliverables
- Produce reports, drawings, models, calculations for Structural aspects of a wide variety of infrastructure eg, buildings and marine structures.
Skills and Experience required for the Civil & Structural Design Engineer :
- Degree in Structural or Civil Engineering or similar
- Ideally Achieved Chartered Status in Institution of Civil or Structural Engineersor working towards
- Computer literate in Office, Design, Analytical and Graphical Design packages with preference for MS Office, ANSYS, STAAD-Pro and AUTOCAD.
- Ability to appreciate spacial geometry and produce graphical views of objects.
- Good communication skills, presenting to non-technical personnel and stakeholders
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT3207
You will be required to pass UK Security Clearance for this role. Full details on applicaiton
FINTEC recruit specialise in Technical, Engineering forpermanent and contract positions, UK and International.