School Name: Leigham Primary School
School Address: Cockington Close, Leigham, Plymouth, PL6 8RF
Date Posted: November 8, 2017
Job Type: Full Time Temporary
Application Closing Date; Friday 24th November 2017, 12pm noon
Job Start Date; January 2018
Temporary KS1 Teacher - Full Time. Part-time applicants will be considered.
We are looking to appoint a talented, dedicated and creative teacher to join our Academy in January 2018.
You could be the person we appoint if you are:
- an inspiring and motivated teacher with the potential to be outstanding;
- committed to excellence, inclusion and high expectations;
- highly effective in the planning, teaching and evaluation of all lessons;
- able to maintain positive relationships with pupils, colleagues and families;
- willing to motivate others, seek and accept advice;
- rigorous in ensuring all pupils make good progress;
- able to contribute to the wider life of the school;
- ready to lift the ceiling on expectations of children.
To help you achieve this, we can offer you:
- support to develop your teaching through school-centred, multi academy wide and external CPD and team work;
- wonderful staff/pupils who are keen to learn;
- a very dedicated team with a strong positive ethos;
- a well-resourced and highly professional school.
If you are interested, please complete an application form available from the school website www.leigham-primary.plymouth.sch.uk.
Closing date for applications is 12 noon on Friday 24th November 2017 and interviews will take place on Tuesday 5th December 2017. If you would like to visit our school, there will be opportunities on Tuesday 14th November or Wednesday 22nd November at 4pm. Please contact the school office to book a place on 01752 790990.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required to be undertaken.