School Name: Drake Primary School
School Address: 1 Johnston Terrace Ope, Keyham, Plymouth, PL2 2EN
Date Posted: November 2, 2017
Job Type; Full Time Temporary
Salary / Grade: MPS
Application Closing Date: Monday 20th November 2017, 3pm
Job Start Date: January 2018
Class Teacher – Grade MPS
Full Time Initially Temporary until July 2018
We require an enthusiastic, innovative Year 1 teacher to join our vibrant key stage1 team. The post will start in January 2018 until July 2018. There is a possibility the post will become permanent from September 2018 for the right candidate.
We are looking for candidates who have a passion and desire to accelerate the progress and raise the achievement of all our children. You must have infant experience and the ability to inspire and challenge our children in order to fulfil their potential.
In return, we can offer you
- The support of our experienced team in developing your classroom practice.
- A hardworking but caring environment where the children thrive.
- Working with children who have a desire to learn and do well.
- Providing you with the opportunity to work alongside other members of the school and trust staff
- Access to Reach South Multi Academy Trust’s high quality continuous professional development programme.
Visits to the school are encouraged; please call the school office on 567649 to arrange one. An application pack is available from the school office via email firstname.lastname@example.org or from the website at http://www.drakeprimaryschool.co.uk/website
Closing date is 3pm on Monday 20th November, with interviews held in the week commencing 27th November 2017.
Drake Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and it expects all staff to share this commitment. This appointment is subject to enhanced DBS employment checks and suitability check.