School Name: Westcountry Schools Trust
Date Posted: October 27, 2017
Job Type: Full Time Permanent
Salary / Grade: Leadership Scale L14-20
Application Closing Date: Friday 17th November 2017, noon
Job Start Date; April or September 2018
Headteacher – Woodlands Park Primary School
Permanent, Full Time from April or September. Responsible to the Executive Primary Principal, Westcountry Schools Trust (WeST)
Based at Woodlands Park Primary School, Abbot Road, Ivybridge, Devon, PL21 9TF
Required to start April or September 2018, WeST has an exciting opportunity to lead an outstanding team at Woodlands Park Primary School on their journey to excellence. If you are an energetic individual, willing to provide a visible and accessible presence within the whole school community, then we can offer you the opportunity to work in a beautiful location with highly motivated pupils, a dedicated and supportive staff team & governing body along with a thriving Friends’ Association and supportive parents.
We are looking for a proven leader who:
- Is an inspirational headteacher with a proven track record of success;
- Can demonstrate excellent organisational skills and has a sound understanding of financial and budget management;
- Believes in an inclusive school, is passionate about teaching and learning and has a clear understanding of leading a creative curriculum alongside academic excellence;
- Possesses a clear and wide-ranging vision for school improvement;
- Builds confidence, recognises potential, celebrates achievement and possesses a commitment to whole school professional development;
- Has the determination, enthusiasm & vision to meet the challenge of driving this great school forward and working effectively as part of a multi academy trust.
If you are willing to provide a visible and accessible presence within the whole school community, then we can offer you the opportunity to work in a beautiful location with highly motivated pupils, a skilled and supportive staff team and governing body, an enthusiastic Friends Association and supportive parents.
For an information pack and application form and details of how to visit the school, contact the HR Team by email: email@example.com 01752 891754 x1309.
Please apply by noon on 17 November on the application form provided with a personal statement of no more than two pages.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An enhanced DBS disclosure is required for this post.
Closing date: Friday, 17 November at noon, Interview dates: w/c Monday, 4th December 2017