Salary – £8.85
Location – LE4 1ET
An exciting opportunity to work with some of Britain's best-loved FMCG brands in a top baked snack company!
Do you have a good sense of smell?
No food intolerances?
Love the opportunity to work part of a team?
Excited at the prospect of being able to assess a wide range of crisps, cakes and snacks?
If so, apply now.
Work as a part- time taster to work at PepsiCo International, based in Leicester!
Benefits of working for Pepsico:
· Flexible working (6-8 hours per week)
· Bonus scheme
· Paid holidays
· Staff shop
· Full Training
· The opportunity to work in the Walkers factor
· You will be assessing a wide range of snacks, cereals and fruit juices.
· Participate in product and sensory related training, and successfully applying this learning to the day to day job
· Evaluation and characterisation of existing and new products and brands
· Identifying new ways to eat products
· Identify ways to improve packaging
· General good health, no allergies; no intolerance's; good dentition
· Detail orientated with good perceptual and descriptive ability
· Passion for product evaluation and experiencing new sensations
· Prepared to sample a variety of different tastes and ingredients
· Excellent interpersonal skills to ensure effective team communication
· Take on board feedback on performance, training and calibration in a positive and professional manner
· Computer literate
· Excellent timekeeping
We are looking for people with good taste buds who can work part time and who can commit to a long term project.