Senior Administrator with Bursar Duties
Tetney Primary School, Humberston Road, Tetney, North East Lincolnshire DN36 5NG
Salary: G6.15 (£19,430) pro rata
Tetney Primary School are seeking to appoint an experienced, energetic and vibrant Senior Administrator (Bursar).
Hours: 32.5 hours per week (39 weeks per year, term- time only)
Required: January 2018 (or earlier)
Tetney Primary School is a small and friendly village school in North East Lincolnshire.
We are looking for someone who has working knowledge of Integris (MIS) and Agresso systems (Finance) and who currently use both packages within a school environment. Applicants MUST have previous experience of working within an educational establishment as they will be expected to hit the ground running to deliver a high standard of work in a fast-paced environment.
We are looking for a Senior Administrator (Bursar) who will have:
- Integris and Agresso experience gained from working in a school
- The ability to work alone under your own initiative in close collaboration with the Headteacher and Governors
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing
- The ability to work with high levels of tact, confidentiality and discretion
This is a great opportunity to work as part of a small committed school team building a great reputation.
- a hard-working, friendly, supportive and caring ethos
- wonderful children and a supportive team
- a commitment to high quality on-going professional development
- A strong commitment to work- life balance
Visits to the school are encouraged and welcomed. To obtain an application pack or to book a visit, please contact the school - click apply for contact details.
Closing Date: Monday 20th November – 09:00am.
Tetney Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and the above post will be subject to detailed, current references and satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service checks.