Warehouse Operative, Picker & Packer (Horticulture based)
A varied role in the UK's number 1 online retailer for aquatic plants, that provide employees with a great work life balance.
As a company that has been in business for over 15 years, we're looking for a new team member who wants to learn all about running a successul warehouse along with picking plants and other goods which need to be packed carefully and quickly.
Here’s a few things you would be doing:
Picking and packing of orders
Ensure warehouse and packing department are clean, tidy and organised
Unpacking of deliveries
Maintenance of sumps and plants bays
Shrimps - maintenance of tanks, feeding
Daily checks on health of plants
Making up of plants on wood / ensuring stock levels are correct
Other general warehouse responsibilities
YOU WILL BE EXPECTED TO DELIVER:
- Excellent customer service by making sure that our products leave the warehouse on time in perfect condition, everytime. We have a daily cut off time of 3pm so timescales are very important.
A few things about you
It is important to us that our staff work together as a team and have the ability to work independently to complete the tasks you are given on a daily basis. There are opportunities to progress if you demonstrate the right drive and determination.
- You must have excellent attention to detail
- Experience of working under pressure or to deadlines
- Experience in warehousing is desirable but not essential
- Able to complete heavy manual handling
- Must be an excellent team player and able to work well with people
- Enthusiastic with a “can do” attitude
- Able to remain calm and focused under pressure
- Reliable and self-motivated
Why choose Aqua Essentials?
We're an exciting business that provides individuals with a place to work where you can learn and grow at the same time.
All Aqua Essentials employees receive fundamental benefits, like pensions and holidays and we're open Monday to Friday (no weekends).
For your chance to join Aqua Essentials and be part of our future as a Warehouse Assistant apply now!