Outbound Sales Advisor
BuyMobile.net have an exciting opportunity for a number of Outbound Sales Advisors to join their busy team, based at Pride Park, Derby. You will work on a full time permanent basis, and receive a highly competitive salary of £16,500 per annum. In addition, we operate a fantastic commission scheme giving you realistic OTEs of £28,000 per annum.
This is a great opportunity to generate uncapped earnings, working with an award-winning, leading mobile phone retailer.
Responsibilities of our Sales Advisor
Our customers may be looking for an attractive mobile phone package, a fantastic Sky television or broadband deal, or are perhaps looking to take up one of our unique mobile broadband or connected tablet offers. Whatever your customer’s need, as our Sales Advisor you’ll be responsible for seeing a sale through from beginning to end – understanding their requirements, building your relationship, advising on our products and completing the sale, while all the time providing a fantastic customer experience.
You’ll contact existing and prospective customers to secure repeat and new business, and as your customers will have an already established relationship with the business there will be no requirement to ‘cold-call’ in this role.
Selling additional products will be a big part of your role too. Every call is seen as an opportunity to sell complementary products and services to our customers and deliver our high quality standards on every call.
What we’re looking for in our Sales Advisor
- Enthusiastic and driven individuals
- Experience of working in a fast-paced telesales environment, ideally within the technology sector
- Record of consistently achieving or exceeding sales targets
- You must be able to demonstrate success in an inbound or outbound sales role, ideally both
- Great communication skills, both oral and written
- A good understanding of sales processes
- Professionalism and an excellent telephone manner
- The ability to be both persuasive yet resilient
- Experience of making regulated sales or selling insurance related products would be a real advantage
- Experience or an understanding of FCA regulations – however we will provide comprehensive training covering all areas of the role
If you feel you’re the right candidate for the role as our Sales Advisor then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!