Sales And Marketing Administrator
This role is one of assisting and supporting our business development team, reporting on sales lead generation, maintaining, and updating our web content, CRM system along with producing and delivering e - shot literature and regular social media updates, there is also elements of sales support as regards completing Pre - Qualifying Questionnaires and contract/order reviews.
Key to your success will be an ability to quickly build trust and understand the company's sales and marketing needs and requirements.
Drive, enthusiasm, integrity, attention to detail and customer focus are essential to achieve our company goal.
- Build and Maintain a professional rapport with all the relevant Max Energy Departments, including: New build sales, eco sales, estimating, accounts, Health & Safety.
- Lead generation tracked and reported
- Assist in the update of our web content
- Develop internal and external links
- Produce and deliver e-shot literature
- Track and report on e-shot campaigns
- Assist in the management of social media feed Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin.
- Use Powerpoint and Word to support presentation development.
- Create adhoc supporting material
- Assist with the management of the CRM system
- Support and work alongside the business development team
- Contract/ order pre-approval review
- Customer Care Log maintained, liaise between customer and operations
- Produce and Comply with reporting procedure
- Strictly adhere to all Health and Safety procedures and ensure that the working environment is practical for both yourself and others
- Any other reasonable duties commensurate with the post, which may be allocated from time to time.