GBP80-100k per annum
A leading R&D Company in the telecoms area.
- Manage a small marketing and customer systems engineering team, and be responsible for the support of the customer projects in the EMEA region.
- Develop and maintain key relationships with mobile network operators and verticals, and be responsible for the Front End process of requirements. Support the CEO in developing the strategy for the product roadmap and pitch to internal investors.
- BEng (or higher) in relevant engineering field.
- Demonstrable track record of industrial based experience in 3GPP systems and IoT.
- Customer support experience in software and semi-conductor industry.
- Significant strategic marketing and/or business development experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills from CxO level to industry experts.
- Able to travel 25% of time.
We are a leading consultancy in the niche IT sector. We work with companies ranging from small start-ups to multinational conglomerates on both permanent and freelance positions.
ConSol Partners focus only on niche markets to give unrivalled access to our extensive network of highly skilled candidates so we can delivery only the highest quality to our clients.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the Internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.